Much of my experience in web design has been with non-profit organisations including churches, so I am pleased to work with these groups to provide them with a presence on the web and I offer discounted rates to all non-profit groups. Although I am based near Plymouth, south-west England, I am able to design sites for people across the UK or overseas, especially those who are looking to launch a website for the first time.
Whatever the size of website you need, I will always provide as part of the overall package a range of essential features to help your site to function effectively. These include:
Before and during the design process:
- free initial consultation to discuss what you need from a website
- regular contact by phone or email during the design process to ensure you have the website you want
The finished website:
- customised site design to fit your needs and achieve the look you want
- domain registration with your choice of address (subject to availability)
- a hosting account based in the UK (no adverts on your site, ever)
- personalised e-mail addresses (email@example.com)
- e-mail forwarding and automatic responses
- an e-mail contact form
- entry onto major search engines
- a statistics counter to track your visitors
- a fully moderated guestbook to eliminate spam entries (if required)
I am also able to offer some limited design of graphics for your site such as page headings and titles which will be reflected in the overall cost of the site. I am not, however able to offer a copy writing service for the pages and text and photos to be included on the site need to be supplied. Unfortunately I am not able to offer e-commerce websites at this moment in time.
Once your site is online I am able to maintain the site for you for a small maintenance fee or hand the details of the hosting account over to you with full explanation and support for you to maintain the site yourself.
To discuss the best design options to suit your requirements please contact me.